Salvatori Biscuit Factory in Ile Rousse - Canistrelli - Corsican Artis
23 products available on our partner site BrindeCorse.fr
- Canistrelli orange confite ..4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Tourtellini Mandarine4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Anis4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Olioses olives (Canistrelli..4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Nature3,85 €which means 15,40 € / kg
- Canistrelli Cannelle4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Olioses prizuttu (Canistrel..4,40 € Epuiséwhich means 17,60 € / kg
- Tourtellini Citron4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Tourtellini Amaretti4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Tourtellini Châtaigne4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Tourtellini Pépites de Choc..4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Tourtellini Vanille Caramel4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Pépites de Choc..4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Figue4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli aux Noix4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Cédrat Confit4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Caramel et Beur..4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Orange Confite4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Pralin4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Châtaigne4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Noisette4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli Citron Confit4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
- Canistrelli aux Amandes4,40 €which means 17,60 € / kg
The Salvatori biscuit factory is located in Ile Rousse on Place du Canon. In the shop of this Corsican artisanal biscuit factory, you will discover canistrelli and tourtellini in various flavors, as well as olioses, small salty biscuits for appetizers. Corsican cakes available for online sale here, or by mail order.
Artisanal Biscuit Factory at the Heart of Île Rousse
The Salvatori biscuit factory is situated on Place du Canon in Île-Rousse in Balagne. To find it, you should take the street above the Ile Rousse market and go straight ahead, pass under an arch and continue for about thirty meters. Open all year round, the biscuit factory welcomes you 7/7 in the summer and a bit less in the winter as it is known in the shop. Existing for over 50 years, the artisanal biscuit factory was taken over in 2010 by a former restaurateur from the Pauline city.
Everything is produced right before your eyes in the manufacturing workshop adjoining the shop. A total immersion for customers at the heart of the work of these 3 artisans, who number about ten in the summer. Reception of raw materials, recipes, dough preparation, cutting, baking, packaging, and bagging, everything happens in this space with the enticing aroma of golden oven-baked biscuits. Customers who are inspired to visit will not regret their detour to this shop where good mood and savoir-vivre reign in a convivial atmosphere.
An artisanal production where everything is handcrafted.
Quality Raw Materials
The success of a recipe depends above all on the quality of the ingredients, which is why the biscuit factory selects its raw materials from among the best and establishes choice partnerships.
Biscuits and Pastries
Canistrelli and Tourtellini
The flagship products of the shop are the traditional canistrelli and the tourtellini. The former are made with white wine, crispy and airy, while the latter are egg-based shortbread cookies that are more tender. Their best before date is 6 months.
Oliose for the Aperitif
Other specialties include the Olioses, which are unsweetened salty canistrelli served as appetizers flavored with olives, prizuttu, or Corsican cheese.
Biscuits and Prices - Parcel Shipping
|Caramel and Guérande salted butter - Almonds - Hazelnuts - Figs - Cinnamon - Lemon - Orange - Pralin - Anise - Chocolate Chips - Chestnut - Candied Cedrat - Walnuts - Crunchy||€4|
|Tourtellini||Lemon - Vanilla caramel - Chocolate chips - Amaretti - Chestnut|
|Oliose||Olives and white wine - Prisuttu - Corsican cheese|
The artisanal biscuit factory of Ile Rousse ships orders to the mainland as well as within Corsica at the prices listed in the table. You can contact the shop by email, phone, or place an order directly online.
1 Free Packet for Every 10 Packets Purchased
The artisanal biscuit factory in Ile Rousse ships parcels several times a week throughout the year. It provides some useful information, such as the fact that a 5kg parcel can contain up to 15 packets, and an order of 16 packets would be disadvantageous considering the shipping costs. You can also make bulk orders.
For orders of 10 packets or more, the biscuit factory offers you an additional packet for free.
The biscuits from Ile-Rousse can be found in various grocery stores in the region and sales points on the mainland such as in Marseille, Toulon, Nice, Paris, and in Alsace-Lorraine.
Corsican Artisanal Jam and Flavored Salt
The Salvatori biscuit factory also offers Corsican babbò jam, or flavored salt made by the biscuit factory, incorporating dried myrtle and nepita.
You will also find pastries and a small showcase of regional products: crunchy snacks, tapenade, myrtle liqueur, olive oil, sparkling muscat, honey, citron, Corsican mustard.
Coffee and Beverage Service
If you are strolling through the streets of Ile-Rousse, do not hesitate to sit on the terrace of the biscuit factory at Place du Canon, to ask for a coffee, inevitably accompanied by a canistrelli, all for only €1.50.
Cold drinks are also available: Zilia, Orezza, Pietra, Fruit Juices, Orangina, Coca-Cola. Note that the biscuit factory does not have a card reader, but an ATM is available just 2 minutes away, on Place Paoli.
Address and Contacts
|Phone||04 95 60 01 49|
|Send an Email to Biscuiterie Artisanale Salvatori|
|Address||Place du Canon, 20220 L'Isula|
|Opening Time or Period||Summer: 7 days a week - Winter: From 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm throughout the week except Sunday afternoon|
|Google Map||See Biscuiterie Artisanale Salvatori on our Map|
|Produits en ligne||Biscuiterie Artisanale Salvatori - BrindeCorse.fr, partner of Villages de Corse|